Website created by KRYTAMCK L.L.C. 2016 All rights Reserved
We service and deliver to the entire Valley including, Arizona, Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Tempe, Scottsdale, Higley, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Copper Canyon, Maricopa, Florence, Coolidge, Superior, Ray, Globe, Casa Grande, Ahwatukee, Avondale, Buckeye, Goodyear, Peoria, Tollison, Surprise, Sacaton, Gila River, Fort McDowell.
We specialize in the East Valley (Maricopa County) **Delivery charges may apply if outside our regular delivery area.
Rental chairs, chair rental, rental, event rental, chairs for rent, party rental, rental for a party, wedding rental, party equipment rental
I RENTOR, agree that by making a reservation with A Perfect Party Rental, and filling out the confirmation questions below, I the RENTOR agree to be bound by the following:
1. There is a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of 25% of your total order.
2. Customer Pick Up Reservations are not guaranteed unless all questions are completely filled out.
3. Customer Pick Ups are given a "Pick Up Time Window". In the event that a reservation is not picked up within the "Pick Up Window" the reservation will be cancelled and the Rentor will and shall be charged for the full amount of the reservation. All amounts are considered earned by a Perfect Party Rental and are due and payable by the Rentor.
4. I Rentor, give my permission to A Perfect Party Rental to charge the credit card provided by me, for the 25% deposit for the equipment reserved. I understand that the deposit of 25% is NON Refundable for any reason.
5. I Rentor, give my permission to A Perfect Party Rental to charge the credit card provided by me, for the FULL amount due and payable, in the event that I do not pick up the reserved equipment and or do not pick up the reserved equipment within the "Pick Up Time Window".
6. All Customer Pick up reservations must be CANCELLED in WRITTING, or a direct VOICE telephone call cancellation with the business office, (texts/voice mails do not and will not constitute notification of cancellation), a minimum of 36 hours prior to the reservation "Pick up Time Window" that you received, in order to not be charged the remainder (75%) of the reservation.
By checking the box, and filling in my name directly below, I Rentor, AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND FURTHER AGREE TO BE HELD LIABLE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESERVATION
We look forward to serving you
Type of Card
Exp. Date / month - year
Credit Card Number
Code on Back of Card (3 or 4 Amx)
Name on Card
Billing address Associated with Card
Zip Code Associated with Card
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE OF CARD HOLDER
By filling in my name, I agree, accept and understand that this is "the same as" my signature, and further understand and agree that this is required to reserve my requested equipment. I Represent and verify that I am the responsible party for the above credit card. Further I give my permission to charge the credit card as required per the company.
By checking box, I the customer, AGREE to the cancellation policies.
I have read and understand the reservation cancellation policy, (listed below), and further agree to be bound by, be responsible for, the content and meaning of the stated policy without recourse by me the customer.
RESERVATION / CANCELLATION POLICY
Upon a request for cancellation, the only methods acceptable to not incure a charge are, A Direct voice Cancellation with the office personnel (480-255-5591), (a voice message does release the customer of liability), or an E-Mail in writing stating the customers Name, address, phone number, date of the event, time of the event, and the reason for the cancellation. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure to adhere to time and date stamp requirements, (see below)
Reservations using a credit card will not be charged at the time of the reservation. You may choose to pay by check (company only) at the time of delivery, or credit card. Credit cards will only be charged prior if a customer cancels not in accordance to our policy or the customer chooses to pay by credit card.
Any Party / Event / Rental that is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time, or the day of the
rental will be charged the entire (FULL) amount.
Customer Pick up Reservations will be charged a 25% non refundable deposit at the time of the reservation.
Parties / Events that are $300.00 to $500.00 will be charged fifty percent (50%) of he total rental, if cancelled prior to 24 hours of the rental / event delivery time.
Parties / Events that are $501.00 to $750.00 will be charged 50% of the total if the rental is cancelled within Three (3) days, 72 hours before the rental / event delivery time .
Parties / Events that are $751.00 or greater will be charged 50% of the total rental if cancelled within Ten (10) days prior to the reserved rental event.
All Charges are considered earned by A Perfect Party Rental, and are due and payable by the Rentor.
A Perfect Party Rental will waive the fees and charges if cancellation is due to inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances and/or at A Perfect Party Rentals sole discretion.